Dawood is seeking an experienced Professional Land Surveyor to support our growing operations in near our corporate office in Harrisburg, PA, or any of other offices in PA – King of Prussia or Canonsburg.
This position performs a variety of supervisory and technical duties related to the field of Land Surveying. Using current technology, survey knowledge and past experience, takes responsible charge for various survey activities associated with land surveys utilized in the location, design and/or construction of roads, structures, geotechnical, flood control projects, storm water facilities, recreational facilities, land development, subdivisions, or other engineering projects, transportation planning, traffic control of highways, and/or other designs. Independently performs a variety of complex duties including assembling of deed mosaics and review of right-of-way plans. Manages survey projects and communicates with clients as needed. Manages multiple survey crews and office staff as required.
· Manages survey projects and communicates with clients
· Oversees multiple survey crews and office staff
· Manages project budgets and schedules
· Ensures compliance with all corporate QA/QC requirements
· Solicits new work opportunities
· Makes recommendations for hiring survey staff and related personnel
Required Skills and Experience
· Current Pennsylvania Professional Land Surveyor license (PLS) REQUIRED
· Minimum of 5 years of survey project management experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
· Experience with Civil3D, Microstation and Carlson Survey preferred
· Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Possess a valid driver's license in the employee's state of residence
· Candidate must exhibit a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills and work well alone and with others in a team environment
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefit package and competitive wages.
Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Dawood Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This position does not offer sponsorship. Please apply on our website www.dawood.cc/careers.
We offer: Flex Time, Progressive Paid Time Off Policy, Paid Holidays, Health/Dental & Vision Insurance, Prescription Drug Plan, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) profit sharing and retirement plan, Tuition and Seminar Reimbursement, Professional License Reimbursement and Registration, Referral Award, Employee Assistance Program.